Wednesday, June 3, 2015

BUY THE STOCK NOW

Though I have been trading stocks for many years, every time now, before I click on that “Buy” button to place my purchase order of a particular stock, I will still do a rigorous analysis of whether I have done all the necessary preparation work to buy the stock. For I know, even with the best preparation and research work I have taken, the stock price may still head south upon the acceptance of my buy order.

This is a fact of stocks investing that retail investors have to accept hence though a “trading plan” sounds like a cliché, a plan is really necessary for retail investors to maximize their investment profits during trading. I feel that many retail investors are too eager to chase after speculative gains while they delay in “cutting losses”. This is human nature afterall. A good trader must first have self-discipline, not to be tempted into speculative buying or buying stocks without doing any research. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews