Friday, June 12, 2015

Enjoy an international buffet for just 50 cents

Dear readers, Thank You for supporting my blog. To give value back to readers, I have always shared with readers the best of my investing and trading journey. And to add even more value, I have also started regular newsletters for those who want to know more tips (please subscribe now to the newsletters if you have not done so by checking out the top tab of this blog). Beside seeking to enrich your mind with the best investing and trading tips, I also seek to share with you the best of the deals in town for you to not only save some monies but also to delight you with good food!
For today’s post, I am going to share with you an unbelievable offer of an international buffet. What can 50 cents buy you these days to fill your hunger pangs? I guess that there are not many options for the above, even for hawker centre food. But if I tell you that for 50 cents, you can indulge in an international buffet at a posh and uptown hotel, will you believe it?

Yes, you must believe me for Swissotel hotel is pricing its international buffet for really just a mere 50 cents per person. Yes, and it is no joke at all! But is there any prerequisite to this great offer? Yes of course, there is really no free lunch or I mean fifty cents buffet to all of us. So what is this prerequisite? Well, how young are you? If you are as young as Singapore, congrats, you are eligible for this 50 cents buffet! Visit this link for more details! Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews