Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tom K on Noble Group stock

Noble Group went 6.4% south to close today’s trading session at $0.66, one of the lowest trading price the stock market has noted of Noble stock. Am I surprised at Noble Group’s stock price today? No. I still recalled some time ago, when Noble Group was trading at $0.80+, a reader wrote to me to ask whether he should buy this stock and I told him that this stock will get “cheaper”. I have also shared with readers my perspectives on this stock in a previous post (you can read the post here).

To be very honest, I see no value to investor in investing in this stock. I am sorry to say this if you are vested in this stock. Noble Group stock seems to me, with its fluctuation in price, a penny stock with a “blue chip” label. I once said that investors who invest in Noble Group have to be very noble as this price really goes up and down; now I have to say that it is sometimes better to “cut losses”. Investors who invest and buy Noble Group to “bargain hunt” this stock may be buying this stock all the way down.

Yes, Noble Group stock can go up in price, that is what many investors think and hence they buy this stock only to see Noble Group stock price head south and south. I will not buy this stock even if Noble Group stock heads up as I really believe think the most Noble thing an investor can do now is to know a stock well enough to invest in it and not to be carried away by speculation. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews