Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tom K talks about two Singapore stocks

Hutchinson Ports Holdings has broken down below the support of $0.64. Currently the stock is oversold and is below the 200 Days Moving Average. This stock has a good dividends yield of 8.48% and a consensus target price of $0.919 according to the SGX website. Though Hutchinson Ports Holdings has a SGD denomination, the statistics I have mentioned above pertains to the US denomination stock. I feel that this stock will make for a good long-term investment due to its good dividends. With the current stocks markets environment, I feel that the resistance to Hutchinson Ports Holdings is at most $0.68. Another stock which I would like to talk about in this post is Q&M dental stock. Q&M dental stock has been sold down amidst some shareholders paring down their shares. I have noted that Q&M dental stock has risen up in price really fast hence I am not surprised at the correct of the stock. Even at its current lower price, Q&M stock has a 53.42 Price-to-Earnings ratio, which I feel is still high. Q&M stock reminds me of Breadtalk stock which are together to me somewhat “aggressive” stocks in seeking overseas growth. Personally, I do not like these types of stocks. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews