Friday, June 5, 2015

Will you still buy undervalued stocks?

Today, I was charged extra by the stall attendant of a mixed vegetable rice stall. If you have been reading my blog, you would know that I eat mixed vegetable rice for meals simply because they are generally cheap and could feed my hunger pangs. I should not elaborate further on why I was charged more as most of these reasons have been previously shared with readers.
The extra charges amount to eighty cents as I usually pay $3 for a plate of the mixed vegetable rice but now it is $3.80. You may say it is just eighty cents but to me, it is not about eighty cents or eight dollars; it is all about the principle and value. Furthermore, I am a thrifty person and have since graduation, record all my financial movements in excel spreadsheets which I maintain till today. Do not get me wrong, I am not a miser just that I believe in paying for value. I do not mind paying for a great buffet at expensive hotels for my family as I believe the intrinsic value from the meals is much greater than the monetary value paid for the buffets.

It is exactly in the same veins that I am holding some undervalued stocks currently in my portfolio though going forward in year 2015, after assessing the overall stocks markets environment, I am more of a view of a trader. What about you, do you still buy and hold undervalued stocks, especially those below price-to-book and giving no dividends? Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews