Top financial analysts have picked their top 10 Singapore stocks for Year 2017 (source) . The top ten stocks are:
1) Thai Beverage
2) ST Engineering
7) Global Logistics Properties
8) MM2 Asia
9) City Developments
10) Ezion Holdings
I would like to highlight the following from the report.
1) The strengthening of the US dollar will benefit ST Engineering and Venture.
2) Venture, Global Logistics Properties are attractive takeover targets.
3) OCBC will benefit from a higher interest rate.
4) Ezion is expected to ride on the recovery of the oil sector and on the property front, it is City Developments to ride on any possible relaxations of property cooling measures in Singapore.
5) Thai Beverage, Genting stocks were highlighted in the report based on their growth plans.
6) ComfortDelgro should still benefit from its conservative business model where it has a leadership role.
Well, the above stock picks are just an analyst’s picks, investors should still do their own due diligence before entering into an investment.
Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Once trading at $1.06 per share in Feb 2017, just two months ago, Japfa Limited stock is currently trading at $0.63, a 37% down from ...
What I like about investing is that how much one earns and profits from investing is pretty much within one’s control. Unlike the inco...
On 20 Apr 2017, Keppel Corporation reported a 23.7% increase in first-quarter earnings and a net profit of $260.4 million for the fir...
Dear readers, ever since I have posted this article, I have been receiving a number of queries asking me which stock I referred to in my ...
Dear readers, as you would have known now, a number of overseas companies, including a Chinese mining company are reportedly vying to ac...
Dear readers, I would like to share a video which comprises the following: a) an update of the Singapore and Banking & Finance Sec...