Top financial analysts have picked their top 10 Singapore stocks for Year 2017 (source) . The top ten stocks are:
1) Thai Beverage
2) ST Engineering
7) Global Logistics Properties
8) MM2 Asia
9) City Developments
10) Ezion Holdings
I would like to highlight the following from the report.
1) The strengthening of the US dollar will benefit ST Engineering and Venture.
2) Venture, Global Logistics Properties are attractive takeover targets.
3) OCBC will benefit from a higher interest rate.
4) Ezion is expected to ride on the recovery of the oil sector and on the property front, it is City Developments to ride on any possible relaxations of property cooling measures in Singapore.
5) Thai Beverage, Genting stocks were highlighted in the report based on their growth plans.
6) ComfortDelgro should still benefit from its conservative business model where it has a leadership role.
Well, the above stock picks are just an analyst’s picks, investors should still do their own due diligence before entering into an investment.
Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
On 2 Feb 2017, I blogged about Asian Pay Television Trust (you can read the post here ) , then the stock was trading at $0.405 and ye...
There are two blue-chip stocks which are currently oversold. Pardon me, if the two stocks that I am going to present next are not blue...
The three local bank stocks: DBS, OCBC and UOB have fallen off their highs ever since the episode of Ezra which renewed concerns over t...
Jumbo since reaching an all-time high of $0.78 has retreated as investors rotated between penny stocks play. Jumbo stock closed at $0.71...
I watched the TV interview with Mr Sam Goi last Sunday on Channel 8 under the third season of the episode "Hear me Out". In th...
Without a doubt, retail investors and fellow Singaporeans will be looking forward to the details of Singapore Budget 2017 to be delive...