Top financial analysts have picked their top 10 Singapore stocks for Year 2017 (source) . The top ten stocks are:
1) Thai Beverage
2) ST Engineering
7) Global Logistics Properties
8) MM2 Asia
9) City Developments
10) Ezion Holdings
I would like to highlight the following from the report.
1) The strengthening of the US dollar will benefit ST Engineering and Venture.
2) Venture, Global Logistics Properties are attractive takeover targets.
3) OCBC will benefit from a higher interest rate.
4) Ezion is expected to ride on the recovery of the oil sector and on the property front, it is City Developments to ride on any possible relaxations of property cooling measures in Singapore.
5) Thai Beverage, Genting stocks were highlighted in the report based on their growth plans.
6) ComfortDelgro should still benefit from its conservative business model where it has a leadership role.
Well, the above stock picks are just an analyst’s picks, investors should still do their own due diligence before entering into an investment.
Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
The Singapore Stocks markets benchmark indicator is on a good high of 3,025. Some analysts said that going forward, the STI should still...
The Singapore stocks markets is performing well into Year 2017, continuing its rally since the election of President Trump and amidst talks ...
Customary for every Chinese New Year, Singapore Stocks Investing will discuss the Singapore stocks which investors can consider for the...
In January last year, I deposited a good amount of monies in a one-year fixed deposit of a bank offering interest rate of close to 2%. T...
We are into the first two weeks of Year 2017. How is your working life so far? I asked as I believe most of us are employees and hence ...
To believe in the cause of a stock is good but it is a double-edged sword. Some companies like to paint such a beautiful growth story th...