Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The MISSING >5% DIVIDENDS BILLION-CAP STOCK at ALL-TIME LOWS!

In my post yesterday, I shared about eight Singapore stocks, each having a market capitalization of more than $1 billion, which are trading at lows. How lows is low? Well, I took as a rough gauge, within 5% from the 52-weeks low of the stock. Beside, each of the eight stocks pays a fixed dividend yield of more than 5%. The above attributes of the stocks seems an attractive proposition to investors, isn’t it? You may want to refer to the post here if you have not read it.

I must Thank one of SSI’s Facebook readers for sharing that one of the eight entries in the aforementioned link was duplicated and that duplicated entry was Capitaland Mall Trust. So I take it as my responsibility to rectify in this post the correct stock. So what is this eight stock actually instead of Capitaland Mall Trust? Well, I checked my data and this stock is none other than Capitaland Retail China Trust. Capitaland Retail China Trust is currently trading at a dividend yield of more than 7% and is just 3.01% from its 52-weeks low. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews