Friday, February 3, 2017

CHINESE NEW YEAR LI CHUN TODAY: DEPOSIT MONIES NOW!

Dear readers, today is Chinese New Year Li Chun day. It is believed that individuals who deposit their monies today will experience great wealth for the Chinese New Year! There are different auspicious timings for different Chinese Zodiacs, hence please check for the timing to deposit your monies on the internet.

I think this tradition is definitely a good practice to follow. Simply deposit your monies to benefit from this auspicious practice! And there is also a colour guide for different Chinese Zodiac signs, hence not only should one deposit your monies on Li Chun Day at the best auspicious timings, one should also wear the recommended colour to carry out your very own Li Chun!

To be frank, every this time of the year for the previous years, I was puzzled when I saw long queues at the ATMs. I only followed this Li Chun practice last year when I read more about it. It is worth a practice to follow and is definitely one of the highlights of Chinese New Year every year! Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews