Wednesday, February 8, 2017

F&N stock: A POTENTIAL STOCK [Part 2]

Next up is alcoholic drinks. The main drivers in this segment is to expand into and cement F&N position in the overseas markets like Myanmar and Vietnam. A new CEO had also been appointed in this segment. Food is the segment which I believe will be an interesting segment to watch as the beverage-centric company establishes itself as a truly F&B (i.e. entering into the Food business). With a good cash pile, I believe the new CEO for food might look into acquiring some local food firms be they listed or not to facilitate F&N foray into this segment. I can think of some possible names of listed food firms on my mind now. Last but not least, books and printing. The products from this sphere are familiar to me as I frequent Times bookstores, being myself a voracious reader. Current initiatives of F&N include the acquisition of Penguin books and the entering into the digital books space. With such diverse products and plans, F&N, a company which has straddled across two centuries, a company which has stayed relevant with the times will still be a stock with lots of potential to unlock. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews