Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Completed Trades for Year 2017

Starhub stock, HPH Trust
Since January 2017, I have entered into few trades involving Singapore stocks, thought of just sharing with you readers two of such trades which I have made.

The first trade was Asian Pay Television Trust which I made a first post for the year on 2 Feb 2017 (you can read the post here ). Then, the stock was trading at around $0.405 and I have made a good profit selling the stock later. [As info, I am not including the real % gain and amounts made as this blog is not about boosting my ego].


And then, I had also made a quick trade in Starhub and the post about this stock was just made two days ago at the link here.

And then there are others like how I have also recently bought HPH Trust at its low and there are also other stocks made using momentum techniques.

I am sharing with you just two of the trades in Asian Pay Television Trust and Starhub stock just to show investors that if they wish, investments can be made relatively risk-free considering the fact that Asian Pay Television Trust and Starhub stock are relatively fundamentally good stocks which pay a decent dividends yields and are trading at low prices. However there are no real correct or wrong answers when it comes to investing because investing in my opinion is really about an investor’s decision and preferences. Though in general, I believe speculating in risky penny stocks is not too good. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews