Thursday, June 8, 2017

MOYA ASIA STOCK: JUST AS WHAT TOM K PREDICTED!

Moya Asia stock
Dear reader, today, Moya Asia stock called for a trading halt. Before it requested for a trading halt, Moya Asia stock traded at $0.131. Tom K (myself) has predicted all this right before today’s good action in Moya Asia stock materialized! This is the proof . From this 27 May 2017 post, I have said that if the resistance of $0.115 is overcome, then Moya Asia stock will reach as high as close to $0.13. And just before I concluded that post, I said the large cash that Moya Asia holds is sufficient for growth through acquisitions. If you translate the two key notes of this post to today’s action: trading halt and before that a stock price of $0.131, you would see that how accurate I have predicted. And I would go as far as say that the halt should be pending an announcement to an acquisition of another company (let us see whether I am accurate here).
The above is no coincidence, it comes about from years of honing of my investment skills. If you practice at investing and hone your skills, you will improve as an investor over time. Let us keep honing our investment skills with an aim toward financial freedom, have a mastery of our time so that we can spend more time with our love ones and pursue the things we enjoy. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews