Monday, June 19, 2017

MOYA ASIA STOCK & YOMA STOCK

Moya Asia, Yoma stock
In my post of 15 Jun 2017 (you can read the post here), I said that if Moya Asia stock continues its decline below its previous support of $0.115, then a possible downtrend might be in, On 16 Jun 2017, Moya Asia stock closed a further 4.3% south at $0.112, well below the previous support of $0.115. Moya Asia’s 5DMA which is dipping south has started to meet the 20DMA and if the bearish trend is to continue, we will see Moya Asia stock next test the $0.098 support once again. I have disposed of my stake in Moya Asia stock as prior to the acquisition of a net deficit book value company, I like the fundamentals but post-acquisition, I am not sure how this acquired company will be a drag in fundamentals to Moya Asia stock.
Next we are going to discuss another stock where its name is formed by arranging the four letters of “MOYA” to “YOMA”; yes, we are talking about Yoma Strategic stock. Yoma Strategic stock has just come out from its Oversold region and is consolidating around the $0.58 price level. A convincing rally of Yoma Strategic will be to break above the $0.60 price level. Yoma Strategic stock closed at $0.57 on 16 Jun 2017. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews