Thursday, June 1, 2017

SANLI IPO STOCK: SUBSCRIBED

SANLI STOCK
In an earlier post, I blogged about the current IPO stock SANLI (you can read the post here: ). Though I know from previous experience that successfully getting an IPO stock from subscription is not easy, today, after much analysis into this IPO stock, I decided to subscribe for it. I know that I will forfeit $2 if my subscription is not successful; but I just want to have a try at it.
The reason of my subscription is simple. Water is a basic necessity and SANLI has a number of projects with PUB, out National Water Agency; even if that itself might be an investment risk (since 99% of SANLI’s revenue come from PUB’s contracts), that might itself be a strength of SANLI too as it has built up a track record overtime.

Singapore’s population will only increase; the demand of water treatment here can only grow. Seen in this light, SANLI’s business should benefit from this macro-trend. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews