Thursday, June 8, 2017

SANLI STOCK: AN IDEA FOR IMPROVED CHANCE OF BALLOTING SUCCESS

Sanli stock
Yesterday after work, I went to the ATM, not to withdraw monies but to update my bank book. I have applied for Sanli IPO shares and tomorrow will be the IPO debut day for Sanli stock and hence I updated my book in a bid to understand whether my application or ballot for Sanli IPO is successful. To my dismay, one of the new entries in my bank book showed the figure equivalent to the amount of Sanli shares which I have balloted for and hence I knew that I was not successful, yet again. I understand that how difficult it is to get a successful ballot for an IPO stock, though this probability is slightly better than my ballot experience for the coveted NDP tickets. To put as record: I have been balloting for NDP tickets since year 2000 but was not successful.
Suddenly, after I have updated my ATM bank book, I have an idea. Since the chance of balloting successfully for an IPO stock is slim for many retail investors, I was thinking why not we retail investors explore crowd-sourcing among ourselves for an improved chance at a successful ballot for an IPO stock? To do this, I was thinking why not successful applicants for IPO stock share which ATM on the whole of Singapore did they subscribe successfully their IPO shares? Definitely, if one retail investor share, the outcome is not significant; but if hundreds of thousands of retail investor share which ATM they successfully applied for an IPO stock and we extrapolate the data over the map of Singapore, who knows some ATM machines might stand out to as the more likely ATMs for investors to successfully ballot their IPO shares for. Hmm, this idea is not new, it is akin to some popular TOTO outlets hehe. We will use Big data analytics, geo-visualizing and some kinds of apps to achieve it. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews