Thursday, July 6, 2017

LOOK WHAT THIS STOCK HAS DONE!

Moya Asia stock
Yesterday (5 Jul 2017), Moya Asia stock rallied by an impressive 6% to reach a close of $0.106. And what is equally impressive is that the rally is on high volume. In my earlier posts, I have shared that the support of Moya Asia stock is at $0.098/$0.099 and true enough, Moya Asia stock consolidated at this level and before anyone could know it, this stock just rallied by 6% to reach at $0.106! So after predicting the movement of Moya Asia stock before and making some monies from trading this stock, am I still vested in this stock and did I buy before the rally yesterday? The answer is NO. There are two reasons: first, I do not like the acquisition of Moya Asia of a company with negative net book value. Secondly, I am not sure how the move by Indonesia to encourage its companies with bulk of businesses in Indonesia but listed on the bourses of other countries (just like Moya Asia) will shape this stock? Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews