Sunday, July 2, 2017

WILL THE RALLY CONTINUE FOR THIS STOCK?

Singapore stocks
Dear readers, if you have been following me, you would have known that some time, I would be sharing some stocks which I am tracking or investing with you readers. Not all the stocks which I am investing in, but selected stocks just to show you folks how I apply my investing methodologies when it comes to investing. A brief recall for the year, some of the stocks I shared include Asian Pay Television Trust, Starhub and the most recent one was Moya Asia, where I picked this stock right before its rally, sold it before it called for a trading halt and the rest was history (Moya Asia stock has since headed south after acquiring a company which had a net book value deficit).
Currently, I am tracking (as what I have been sharing) one stock called Japfa stock. You can read all my previous posts on this stock here . Since mid of June 2017 till now, Japfa stock has rallied by almost 11% to reach a close of $0.645. Will Japfa stock continue its rally? I do not know but I like its technical setup currently, which seems a slow and steady upclimb north. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews