Thursday, September 7, 2017

DA FEI FATTY FISHBALL BAK CHOR MEE

I was out early on a weekday morning, looking for good and cheap breakfast. The choice is clear: good hawker food! With that aim, I headed down to Blk 51 Old Airport Road Hawker Centre. Dismayed as I was in discovering that most of the (as well as my favorite) stalls were closed, I headed for the next best alternative: Kallang Estate Food Centre.

Having been there before, I knew what I am going to order fast: DA FEI (OR FATTY) FISHBALL BAK CHOR MEE.
Just look at what I am getting for $4!





I like the fact that the noodles come with so many different ingredients. I like the soup which is tasty but not the MSG-kind of tasty, it tastes natural. And the noodles are nice as well. The rich ingredients make for a rather satisfying amount for my appetite.


In case you are wondering, this is the stall which could be easily spotted from the queue for its food:




And this is a photo of the hawker centre:




SSI’s food rating for Bak Chor Mee: B+ : not really the kind of traditional Bak Chor Mee but the many ingredients and good mee and soup really is a delightful treat!
Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews