Thursday, November 2, 2017

THREE POTENTIAL MULTI-BAGGER STOCKS WHICH TOM K HAS BEEN AMASSING

Good Singapore stocks
Dear readers, it is not often that I share with readers what stocks I have been amassing. Hence this post of mine is a post which comes only once in a while. So, if you are interested, have a read of this post slowly.
This post talks about three stocks which I have been amassing. The first of these stocks should not come as a surprise to you, it is Sembcorp Marine stock. I have been sharing with you folks here as I talked about how the oil prices seem to have bottomed and should be poised to rebounce. I have also talked about, like what some analysts share, on the efforts made by Sembcorp Marine to improve its bottomline, of which notable is the sale of its oil rigs. I have also gone so far as to think that Sembcorp Marine will be privatized soon with an exit offer of not more than $2.50 per share; as one of the outcome on an ongoing strategic review by its parent company, Sembcorp Industries.

The second stock, which some may find quite speculative is LionGold stock. Yes, speculative in the sense that LionGold stock is one of the trio stocks involved in the 2013 penny stocks saga. I have amassed LionGold stock at $0.001. While LionGold stock may be speculative to some due to the penny stocks rout, I would think that it has a rather decent business model with decent gold production. I believe LionGold stock will get a boost in stock price once the root cause of the penny stock saga is known (and if the outcome is a favorable one to LionGold). Other catalysts will be the uptick in gold prices as well as a good earnings report from LionGold company.

Last but not least, Accrelist stock. Accrelist, which I have been sharing with readers is a stock whose CEO and largest substantial shareholder in Mr Terence Tea has been buying the shares regularly. This can only mean bullishness for Accrelist stock. I like the way that Accrelist has a focus now in that it is going into corporate accretion and one positive news I read is that it has secured a buying of around $4 million worth of shares by a substantial investor at $0.008 (so if you buy Accrelist stock now at $0.007 per share, your entry price is lower than the substantial investor).

Okay, that is all for my sharing. Please just read my post here as my sharing and don’t buy something which you have no research on. Thanks. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews