MY FIRST MEAL OF YEAR 2018

My First Meal of Year 2018Dear readers, I was reading on the social media of what many people were posting about their first meal of year 2018. Many have very wonderful feasts with their families and friends. For myself, I have the first meal of Year 2018 with my family and it was a wonderful home-made meal from the heart.

To prepare the meal, my wife went to the NTUC Fairprice early in the morning today while my children and I were still sleeping (after the effect of watching the countdown celebrations overnight) and bought the necessary ingredients to cook a sumptuous porridge filled with goodies like broccoli, salmon, cod fish, carrots, egg and other wonderful stuff. I am fortunate to enjoy such a wonderful first meal of Year 2018, specially prepared by my wife, with my family! Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Popular posts from this blog

JOEY YAP'S 2024 FORECAST FOR DRAGON, SNAKE, HORSE AND GOAT REVEALED!

2024 INVESTMENT SUCCESS: POSSIBLE STOCKS TO CONSIDER!