Skip to main content

BACK TO WORK AFTER CHINESE NEW YEAR: TOM K’S MUSING

Dear readers, I returned to work yesterday after taking some days of leave during the Chinese New Year holidays. Before Chinese New Year, I was really hard at work in my house, tidying and scrubbing during the annual spring cleaning. During Chinese New Year, I have been eating lots of snacks and gaining some fats as well as watching some well-deserved movies on TV. Now after Chinese New Year, it is back to work as usual.
Since my salary is still an important source of my income being an employee, it is important to do one’s best at work. But more importantly is the need for one to find passion and meaning in one’s work since we spend so much of our time at work every day. Not everyone do what one loves but if one can find some meaning at work everyday beside the goal of earning some monies, then it will be a good use of one’s time. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more